Business owners know that. Using a Customer Relationship tool to manage contacts and leads is important, finding a great one is even harder. Of course, if you can afford to buy a membership at Salesforce you might be passing on this post, but we mostly stay with the cheapest or a free one to start a business.
As you may know there are tones of CRMs, open source solutions, but we wanted to introduce to ours fellow enterpreneurs to Zenbership.
Jon Belelieu, founder of the Castlamp fomerly Ascad Networks announced earlier this year his devotion to developp free and open sources platforms like Zenbership. As a power user of Dolibarr, we found that Zenbership is pretty much focusing on the “more connected” generation of businesses and e-commerce needs by adding social media integration, emailing and a really powerfull event management system. We love that this tool is also a great fit with non-profit companies.
More on Zenbership
Zenbership offers event planning, a CRM, a CMS, invoicing, subscription management, marketing tools (e-mail campaigns, Social Media, and SMS). The concept is “start to finish” membership management, combining all of the tools small businesses, clubs, organizations and non-profits need to succeed into a single platform.
- Designers love it because it can be completely customized, allowing them to white-label the software to match your company’s brand.
- Developers really love it, as it provides a highly flexible extension and hook system, allowing them to integrate 3rd party applications.
- Sales teams love it because it provides a drop-dead simple approach to the CRM, allowing them to track the lifecycle of a lead and target efforts to sources with the highest ROI without all the clutter of larger CRM systems.
- Marketers love it because it provides an advanced criteria system allowing them to create targeted campaigns (both automated and double opt-in) aimed at very specific contacts and members.
- eCommerce websites love it because it allows them to build an entire store front with all the bells and whistles like shipping, taxes, terms and conditions, promo codes, subscription products, trial products, volume discounts, and special promotions. Not to mention that it integrates with many of your favorite payment gateways like Stripe, Paypal, Authorize.net, and Beanstream.
- Non-Profits love it because it allows them to throw events, manage membership rosters, market to their members, and automate online registrations & dues collection.
- Small Businesses love it because it provides them with the tools they need to properly create a membership website, selling access to secure content like software, videos, eBooks, and more!
See full article: http://blog.zenbership.com/2016/03/01/zenbership-has-gone-open-source/
Find out why you’ll love it as well here: