Hootsuite Momentum Accelerates into 2018
Ryan Tessier, @HootTessier
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Feb. 22, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Hootsuite, the world’s most widely used social media management platform, extended its global leadership and innovation through a host of strategic moves to close out 2017. New and deeper partnerships, several significant accolades, and expanded executive bench strength have accelerated the company’s momentum into 2018 to support more than 16 million users—from individual professionals to employees at 80% of the Fortune 1000—to succeed with social.
/EIN News/ — In Q4 of 2017, Hootsuite became a preferred Social Media Management Solutions (SMMS) provider within the Adobe Exchange Partner Program. This strategic partnership brings together industry-leading solutions from both Adobe and Hootsuite to enable customers to leverage social across their organizations and provide valuable insight into the customer journey.
“The Adobe Experience Cloud partnership places Hootsuite and our customers in a strong position for success,” said Penny Wilson, CMO of Hootsuite. “2017 was a year of furthering our leadership position with strategic partnerships, acquisitions, and new products that have created even greater value for our customers. This focus led to Hootsuite being named as a leader in social media management solutions from G2 Crowd, a customer validation of the leadership recognition from the Forrester Wave on Social Media Management Solutions earlier in the year.”
Hootsuite’s Q4 2017 momentum included the following highlights:
- Hootsuite announced deeper strategic integrations with Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Experience Cloud, providing a more robust social media management solution for enterprise customers.
- Hootsuite announced further product integrations with Hubspot, enabling customers to sync Facebook lead ads and custom audiences with CRM or email marketing solutions in real-time through AdEspresso by Hootsuite.
- Hootsuite was the highest ranked provider of social media management software on G2 Crowd in both market presence and customer satisfaction—data of which comes from thousands of real time customer satisfaction reviews.
- Hootsuite was honored among the Forbes Cloud 100, the definitive list of private cloud companies in the world, for its market leadership, estimated valuation, operating metrics, and people and culture.
- Hootsuite was listed as one of the top 25 Startup Companies in the UK by LinkedIn.
- Greg Twinney joined Hootsuite as CFO with more than 20 years of financial, operations, and technology leadership with companies like Real Matters Inc., Kobo, Opalis Software, Cyberplex and Tokmakjian International.
- Greg Perotto joined Hootsuite as VP of Corporate Marketing after six years growing the global DocuSign brand and more than 20 years serving as a marketing and communications executive at industry leading brands including Microsoft, T-Mobile, and Fleishman-Hillard.
Hootsuite is the most widely used social media management platform, trusted by more than 16 million customers and more than 80% of the Fortune 1000. Hootsuite’s unparalleled expertise, customer insights at scale, and collaborative ecosystem empower organizations large and small to build their brand, business, and customer relationships with social. To learn more, visit www.hootsuite.com.