evvnt launch their service in the United Arab Emirates – evvnt.ae
T: +44 20 7323 0450
W : www.evvnt.com
The launch of evvnt.ae comes alongside news of the company’s growing publisher partnerships within the GCC region, including Dubai, Doha, Abu Dhabi and Bahrain. The continued investment in the region has seen more local and industry specific publishing channels emerge, helping to further establish evvnt’s international growth whilst strengthening its position as the market leader for event marketing.
The launch of a local online presence aims to reach event organisers in the region with a tailored marketing solution. Today’s announcement supports evvnt’s global expansion strategy of working in key growth countries with booming event industries. This expansion will enable event organisers to reach the volumes of international delegates and tourists that form a major part of the region’s event attendance.
Adding to evvnt’s existing database of over 5,000 publishing sites, the newly strengthened UAE coverage enables organisers to obtain premium local listing visibility. The outcome is a strong organic search presence i.e. leading Google results, resulting in simple event discovery for consumers and potential attendees.
“Our mission as a company is to reach event organisers and educate them on how to create effective marketing campaigns to build successful events. We have been working in the GCC for over 16 months with the region’s leading brands including Mena Conference, Informa Middle East, Reed Middle East, ATEX International, Clarion Events, PWC and many more. We wanted to continue to show our commitment to the United Arab Emirates by establishing a direct web presence for new companies to sign up.” Richard Green, CEO and Founder of evvnt
Alongside the website launch the company has also established a number of strategic partnerships with leading publishers including ITP Publishing, covering the Time Out brands, and also ITP Business magazines. These new event discovery solutions ensure event submissions go live faster than ever before.
- Dubai – http://www.timeoutdubai.com/aroundtown/events-in-dubai/
- Abu Dhabi – http://www.timeoutdoha.com/aroundtown/events-in-doha
- Bahrain – http://www.timeoutbahrain.com/aroundtown/events-in-bahrain
- Doha – http://www.timeoutdoha.com/aroundtown/events-in-doha
Middle East Business Sites
- Arabian Oil & Gas – http://www.arabianoilandgas.com/events/ListedEvents/
- Utilities Middle East – http://www.utilities-me.com/events/ListedEvents/
- Arabian Industry – http://www.arabianindustry.com/events/
- Aviation Business Middle East – http://www.aviationbusinessme.com/events/
- Digital Production Middle East – http://www.digitalproductionme.com/events/ListedEvents/
- Design Mena – http://www.designmena.com/events
evvnt is a single submission event marketing and syndication service. From a single event submission customers have access to 6000+ event listing sites where event consumers are looking for events to attend. Through one simple interface, organisers can distribute and publish events to 50+ targeted listing sites in one click. The evvnt platform creates events awareness and momentum in organic search, mobile and social streams via a customised network on listing sites and feeds, maximising exposure prior to any event.